Hiring the Right Commercial Landscape Maintenance San Jose Company for Your Property
San Jose property managers and owners count on F.S. Commercial Landscape for all their landscape maintenance and landscape design needs. With years of award-winning experience and a keen attention to customer service, our skilled teams keep your property looking great all year round. When you need commercial landscape maintenance San Jose CA, F.S. Commercial Landscape is the commercial landscape company to count on.
With such a large number of businesses to choose from in San Jose CA, you need some perspective to select the ideal commercial landscape company. Here are a few things to look for when hiring:
- Make sure they offer a full range of services
You want a company that offers a full range of services, including:
- Landscape maintenance, including scheduled mowing, pruning, trimming, edging, blowing and spraying services.
- Enhancements, such as rotating annual and seasonal colors among plant and flower beds, mixing annual and perennial flowers, replacing damaged or dying plants in a timely manner and creating new landscape designs.
- Landscape design that creates a strategy for your entire property that includes sidewalks, plant beds, walkways, shrubs, trees, patios, lighting, retaining walls, and hardscapes with dynamic focal points.
- Turf care that provides for the regular application of chemicals such as herbicides and fertilizers.
- Irrigation management that includes the inspection, repair, upgrading, maintenance and installation of energy-efficient components and environmentally sound practices.
- Select a company committed to sustainable landscape practices
Sustainability is far more than “the right thing to do.” Using sustainable commercial landscape design and commercial landscape maintenance San Jose practices helps to conserve natural resources and lower utility bills. In addition, potential tenants, residents, and buyers are often looking to do business today with companies that display a commitment to sustainability.
The company you select should focus on water conservation, use native plant and flower species, source locally, and incorporate sustainability into each landscaping project it does on your behalf, including using LED lighting and modern irrigation techniques.
- Choose a company with the right experience
You want a proven company that has a demonstrated track record of success. Ask for and check references from properties with a similar use and size. You want to be sure the company you choose has experienced landscape designers and horticulturalists with the education and certification that gives you confidence and peace of mind.
You also want a company with a commitment to customer service, safety and professionalism.
With F.S. Commercial Landscape, your property is in good hands. With more than 40 years of experience, our teams offer a full range of commercial landscape design and commercial landscape maintenance San Jose services, conservation analysis, irrigation system design and installation and tree management services. We serve commercial properties of any size, including municipal parcels, apartment and condo complexes, retirement communities, schools, sports facilities, theme parks, municipal parks, hotels and motels. We provide free estimates and affordable 8-day-week services that can save you 10 percent to 15 percent annually on commercial property landscaping maintenance.